Published on June 23, 2004
From C @ USA
May I begin by thanking you for your very interesting and enlightening essays on the state of the church and the world today? I have found them to be both a blessing and a comfort. I was very much a fan of the late Fr. Malachi Martin who, in his own way, was a kind of prophet (not in the literal sense)...
I was led to your site by the suggestion of someone who referred to you as a sort of "successor" to Malachi Martin... though your approach and purpose is of a different nature.
I have two questions to ask of you:
2. Fr. Malachi Martin (and others) have made reference to a "black mass" having taken place in the Vatican, in which Lucifer was "enthroned" as the "prince of this world". This ceremony, verified by Martin and others, was conducted by both lay persons and clergy who were satanists... Do you believe that this ceremony actually took place?
I am a Roman Catholic from the (a major US metropolis) area, who has seen much evil within the ranks of the clergy, and has suffered much by their words and deeds. But I offer my sufferings in reparation for my many sins, and for the souls in purgatory.
Thank you for your site. Please pray for me.C
Your kind words Glorify God Whom we strive to serve.
Our prayer on someone's behalf, like the forgiveness from God, should always be considered a completed act when those who seek it do so with a truly sincere heart, as you have done.
1. Regarding Bayside and the late Veronica Leuken. At this time (6-23-1004) we do not have any commentary one way or another. This should be understood in the light of the fact that, when we do have a commentary in a similar situation, we make it known upon request.
2. Regarding Rev. Malachi Martin's reference to a "black mass" having taken place in the Vatican : Yes, we believe that it did take place. The spiritual world is very real and it has its laws like the physical domain. Such laws apply equally whether good or evil.It was precisely because of the existence of such laws/requirements that Our Lord and God had miguel de Portugal travel to The Vatican at the end of the year 2000 to personally deliver a pronouncement upon The Vatican, in His Name, while standing on St. Peter's Square and facing The Vatican Complex. A pronouncement which, in retrospect, may have been a response to the despicable act reported by Rev. Martin.
I would like to have
your insight about what to believe concerning Bayside
I've read your comments given on December 15, 2005.
I must say I've always felt a bit
awkward when visiting that web site
as opposed to other revelations given by our Lady.
Tonight I'm even more troubled regarding the position that the church has taken towards these particular apparitions and the specific denunciation that Bishop Mugavero has expressly written concerning the imposture of Pope Paul VI.
How does a good Christian obey to this? Do we obey the church?
the Bayside apparitions - we have nothing else to add to what we have
already said except that it simply "does not feel right" thus it is
best to avoid it.
Other key apparitions approved (1) and still pending (2) have more than enough
correct and coherent information, thus we recommend to avoid pursuing
those which "just do not feel right".
Regarding the letter allegedly written by Bishop Mugavero (3) - it is a quote by EWTN from "Cults, Sects, and the New Age," Rev. James J. LeBar (OSV Press). We cannot consider either source reliable. EWTN from ample personal experience; and the other one, by default.
Which brings us to your
central question: How does a
Christian obey to this? Do we obey the church?
As we have done in the past, we go to the ultimate source - the Holy Scriptures to back up what we have to say. The answer was already given by Peter and the other Apostles when they addressed the high priest, and those that were with him, the council, and all the ancients of the children of Israel thus: We ought to obey God, rather than men. [Acts 5: 17-35]
Regardless of the preposterous claims made by the Papacy for centuries, and without taking away the legitimate position and function of the Bishop of Rome (4) - no man takes the place of God. The teachings of even the highest representative of any Faith cannot, under any circumstance, supersede what God has taught us through the Holy Scriptures.
The "Church" or any religious institution representing any faith has only one function: Facilitate, and help maintain, a constructive link between an individual and God. The moment they start trying to supersede the Word of God they can be categorized into one of two camps: The camp of the Anti Christ forerunners or the camp if the False Christ forerunners.
Blessedly - the fundamental
teachings of God via the Holy Scriptures,
specifically of Jesus Christ, are so crystal clear that they do not
need interpretation. The interpretation starts when man wants to adjust
the Word of God to advance his very worldly needs.
What did Jesus tell Peter - the original one! - when he was trying to prevent Jesus from going to Jerusalem?
There you have it! Are Teilhard's teachings approved or not? All we know is that the Faithful have enough reason to be confused and it behooves them to place their full trust in God and His Word (6). It really is that simple!
Thank you M-A for the opportunity to address this issue one more time, albeit from a different angle.
(1) La Salette, Fatima and Akita
(2) Rosa Mystica, Garabandal and Medjugorje
(3) EWTN Publication
(4) The legitimate Petrine Ministry
(5) Benedict XVI cites Teilhardian vision of the cosmos as a 'living host'
(6) The Foundation of the Faith is God
We have recently read a post in the official Bayside page wherein Paul VI and John Paul II are criticized in a manner that seem a bit fanatical, although we are in agreement with most of the rest of the text - specially regarding what is the true Petrine Ministry, as we have explained elsewhere.
Published on August 15th, 2016 - Feast of the Assumption of the Ever Virgin Mary
© Copyright - 2016 by The M+G+R Foundation. All rights reserved. However, you may freely reproduce and distribute this document as long as: (1) Appropriate credit is given as to its source; (2) No changes are made in the text without prior written consent; and (3) No charge is made for it.
The M+G+R Foundation
About Us and Frequently Asked Questions
PAGE of INTRODUCTION to DOMAIN
HOME PAGE - Español
HOME PAGE - Portugues
Back Up HOME PAGE
Our Research Department
To Search for Information Within Our Domain Click Here
Document Indexes: - Sorted by Title - Sorted by File Name
Please Note: If the above dated image does not appear on this document, it means that you are not viewing the original document from our servers. Should you have reason to doubt the authenticity of the document, we recommend that you access our server again and click on the "Refresh" or "Reload" button of your Browser to view the original document.
If you wish to contact The M+G+R Foundation, please Click Here and follow the instructions.