document below was released
on August 14-15,
2004. It was removed from our Domains on August 16, 2004
two days later - as scheduled.
God Willed that we publish it again on September 8th, 2005 - the Feast of the Birth of Mary - as a companion of the Announcement (0) we published on September 4th, 2005.
As we reviewed this document, more than five years after it was first published, apparently I had made the same mistake I made many years ago and to which I alluded in the footnote (3). Or was it a mistake? How could I have said that we were within the 42 months time frame in the same breath that I was saying that we are not to make such precise time-related statements on the schedule for the End of These Times? Was it my mistake or was it an act of God with a very clear Divine objective? [I claim the "mistake" but the Glory resulting from it – the new revelation shared below – belongs to God.]
Of course, we decided to see what the apparent mistake led to. The first guess was to start counting the forty two months from the date the document was issued - August 14, 2004. Forty two months later would have placed us at February 14, 2008, give or take a day. That time frame [February 2008] seemed to "ring a bell".... and so it did.
On Sun, February 10, 2008, at 09:24:33 we issued a letter to our Mailing List with the following Subject: God has heard the requested prayers.
Now then, while reviewing this whole
situation we came to the crystal clear realization - which had been
blocked to me until now - that the end of the forty-two month period is
just that: the end of a time period which is followed by another time
period (of a short but undefined length) (*). Contrary to what
many people believe, the end of the forty-two months is not followed
immediately by the End of These Times.
The forty-two month period ends when the
beast has fully "exercised his authority" [Rev 13:5] doing whatever it
was supposed to do (as allowed by God). The more accurate translation
by Rev. Dr. Straubinger refers to the end of the forty-two month period
when the beast in question "finishes its work".
Then.... and only then.... in the undefined time period (*) following the forty-two month period is when we see "....another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon. He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf..." [Rev 13:11-12]
It has been brought to my attention that an individual, not known to us, but by some "considered one of the world's foremost experts on Garabandal", believes that the great Miracle announced in Garabandal (Spain) will take place on Thursday, April 13, 2006 (1).
Regarding this issue and other more
critical and related issues,
de Portugal have the following statements to make:
1. Such date, which I do neither endorse nor reject, falls squarely within the time frame of the overall time-table for the conclusion of These Times. A time-table which has been re-confirmed to me by Heaven within the last three days (2); furthermore...
2. Know that the 42 "months" mentioned in Revelations 13:5 actually refer to "years" (3) as well as "months". Be aware that humanity is already within both periods; furthermore...
3. Know that the "70 weeks" mentioned in the Book of Daniel, chapter 9, are being fulfilled/manifested as "490 years" (70 weeks x 7 days per week), as well as "70 years", with the last "week" being represented by "7 years" as well as, in the future, by "7 days"; furthermore...
4. I exhort one and all, again (4) , to pay careful attention to the warnings/recommendations given by Paul to the Corinthians [1 Corinthians 7] as the date for the destruction of the Temple of Jerusalem approached. The destruction of the Temple actually occurred on September of 70 A.D. although the "sacrifice ceased" at the Temple on early August of 70 A.D.
5. Know that other time spans also found in the books of Daniel and Revelations such as 1260, 1290 and 1335 are also real and the unit time measured are "days" insofar the conclusion of These Times is concerned.
6. With the above said - I entreat you to carefully review the Sequence of Events Leading to the End of These Times with its Biblical References; a sequence which we have just clarified further for your benefit. Do not waste any more time: Come back to the true Gospel of Jesus Christ; you have very little time left to do so!
Prepared on August 10-11, 2004 - European Union
Released on August 14-15, 2004 - European Union
Clarified on January 20, 2010 - European Union
Clarified grammar on August 25, 2010 - European Union
Copyright 2004-2010 by The M+G+R Foundation. All rights reserved.
The M+G+R Foundation
UPDATE BOARD Listing the Latest Updates to this Domain
HOME PAGE - English
HOME PAGE - Español
HOME PAGE - Portugues
Back Up HOME PAGE
For Related Documents
The Announced Supernatural Warning From God
The Announced Supernatural Miracle and Sign From GodThe Sequence of Events Leading to the End of These Times
The Explanation of Mysteries That Will Assist the Faithful in Understanding Time and Eternity as Well as Heavenly MessagesGod Spoke Frequently to Us Through the Dates of World Wars I and II
If the above dated image does not appear on this document, it means that you are not viewing the original document from our servers. Should you have reason to doubt the authenticity of the document, we recommend that you access our server again and click on the "Refresh" or "Reload" button of your Browser to view the original document.