The M+G+R Foundation
The Rise and Fall of the Regime of the
Mr. Lee Penn offered to review
every single document or post that we have prepared regarding the
manifestation of the False Christ, and to summarize all that we have
announced about the final deception to be sprung upon humanity.
For the convenience and benefit
of all, he prepared a 350 word summary of The Summary, which we have
labeled "IN SUMMARY", and the
complete summary which we have labeled "IN DETAIL".
At the end, Mr. Penn has listed
all the sources that he used from The
M+G+R Foundation domains
We wish to publicly express our
appreciation to Lee for such an arduous, but well worthwhile, effort.
The final, deadliest spiritual threat we face as we move
toward the End of These Times is the appearance of the False Christ. He
will carry out a satanic counterfeit of the Second Coming of Christ,
and will attempt to set himself up as "God" and as world ruler. Most
Christians will follow this deceiver, to their spiritual doom. The only
protection for each of the faithful is to be connected to God, to be
indwelt by the Holy Spirit, and to be obedient to God's prompting.
Intellectual "faith" will fail; an ongoing spiritual connection to God
Before the False Christ appears, there
will be great worldwide Tribulation: a brief nuclear war, social chaos,
and Apocalyptic-scale natural disasters. The False Christ will arise
from within the Catholic Church, with the full support of Opus Dei,
Benedict XVI (or his successor), and most of the Church Administration.
The False Christ will come to Rome, and claim the Vatican as his own.
He will say that he is the Christ, and will attempt to rule by
deceit, seduction, and miracles. Were there enough time, the False
Christ would ruthlessly persecute Jews and all those who refuse to
The power of the False Christ will be
broken by the appearance of the Sign of the Son of Man in the sky.
Christ will resurrect the faithful dead (the first resurrection – Revelation 20:5), call the faithful living to
Himself, and complete the global Chastisement. Christ will come to
Earth, destroying the False Christ, the Antichrist/False Prophet, and
their supporters. Then He will renew the face of the Earth, and will
lead His Elect into the New Creation, a kingdom of justice, mercy, and
peace. The miracles that God will accomplish then will be greater than
any since the Creation.
The following facts will help people
recognize the False Christ, reject him, and wait in hope for the coming
in Glory of our Lord, God and Savior: Jesus Christ.
Long-term and short-term preparations for the appearance of the
- The way for the False Christ has long been prepared in secret
within the Catholic Church – in particular, by Opus Dei, Benedict XVI,
and the Marian Movement of Priests. Other Catholics who have prepared
the way for the False Christ include those who have taken control of,
distorted, and commercialized the message of legitimate Marian
apparitions, those who have debunked legitimate Marian apparitions,
those who have promoted false Marian apparitions, and the "new
ecclesial movement" cults within the Church.
- For the last 1,600 years, the undue exaltation of the Papacy and
the Church Administration (including the use of the fraudulent
"Donation of Constantine" to justify Papal claims to earthly power and
wealth) has been preparing the way for the emergence of the False
- Since the 1950s, there have been rapid and confusing changes in
Catholic liturgy, devotions, penitential customs, church art, and
church architecture. First, there was "tradition," then "revolution,"
and now a "restoration." All of this has the effect of conditioning the
faithful to follow whatever the ecclesiastical Party Line of the moment
may be. Some have been driven away from the Faith by the upheavals;
others have become willing to follow the Church Administration wherever
it leads. Such alienation and disorientation prepares the way for the
- Fanatics among Evangelical and Pentecostal Christians are
likewise, and unbeknown to themselves, paving the way for the Final
- As far back as 1958, Bishop Fulton Sheen gave an accurate,
in-advance "job description" for the False Christ. On p. 21 of his book
Life of Christ, he wrote: "we have a virile Christ and a
leader worth following in these terrible times … a leader to Whom we
can make totalitarian sacrifice without losing, but gaining freedom …
We need a Christ today Who will make cords and drive the buyers and
sellers from our new temples; Who will blast the unfruitful fig-trees;
Who will talk of crosses and sacrifices and Whose voice will be like
the voice of the raging sea. …a Christ Who will restore moral
indignation, Who will make us hate evil with a passionate intensity,
and love goodness to a point where we can drink death like water."
- The ideas of "restoring Christendom," the expectation of a coming
"Great King" and "Holy Pontiff," advocacy of a restored Inquisition,
and support for a new Crusade (propagation of "Christianity" by force
of arms, as in a battle against secularism or Islam) all prepare the
way for the False Christ and his teachings. Likewise, any attempt to
attain justice and peace through global governance by anyone other
than Jesus Christ is a manifestation of False Christ thinking.
- John Paul II was the last legitimate Pope. However, during the
final decade of his reign, he was – in effect – hostage to Opus Dei.
- Benedict XVI is not a legitimate successor of Peter; he is the
AntiChrist. He is also functioning as the False Prophet, because he is
paving the way for the False Christ.
- If Ratzinger dies (or leaves office for any reason) before The
End of These Times, his successor will be no more legitimate than he is.
- Since Benedict XVI is the forerunner of the False Christ, the
faithful should not pay him homage or pray for his intentions. Since
Josemaría Escrivá founded Opus Dei, and since that
organization continues to pave the way for the False Christ, the
faithful should not venerate him, or seek his intercession, or
recognize him as a true saint.
- The September 14, 2005 blessing of a statue of Escrivá,
placed in the outer wall of St. Peter's Basilica, is a symbolic
fulfillment of Christ's prophecy of the "abomination of desolation."
This prophecy will be fulfilled, literally and in full, when the False
Christ appears within the Church and claims to be God, the Messiah.
- The manifestation of the False Christ had been planned by its
promoters for 1998-2000. Due to an act of Divine Mercy, and in response
to prayer, this event has been delayed for more than ten years. Thus,
the Great Tribulation that precedes the Return of Christ in Glory has
been shortened from a period of years to a period of months, or less.
The near future – the beginning of the Great Tribulation, before the
False Christ appears:
- Before the False Christ appears publicly, there will be global
disaster: all-out nuclear war, worldwide political and economic chaos,
civil wars, dictatorships, religious persecution, apostasy from the
Christian Faith, natural disasters, and plagues.
- These events will disorient humanity, producing widespread terror
and despair. People will think that the world is ending – which it is
- The False Christ will exploit mankind's fear and despondency. He
will claim to have the solution to humanity's woes. Nevertheless, the
natural and man-made disasters will continue and worsen throughout his
- Taken as a whole, this Tribulation will be a punishment greater
than the Flood. The prophecies of global Chastisement given at Fatima,
Garabandal, and Akita will be fulfilled.
The manifestation and rise of the False Christ:
- The False Christ is an individual person, not a philosophy, or an
institution, or a social system.
- When the False Christ appears, he will not present himself as the
enemy of Christ. He will come in his own name, claiming to be
Christ, God come to Earth. His manifestation will be a cunning,
seemingly plausible counterfeit of the Second Coming of Our Lord, Jesus
- The False Christ is not bound by consistency, principle, or
logic. He is wily and devious, a liar and a murderer from the
beginning. He will assume any guise or role that he needs to in order
to gain followers.
- If it suits his purposes to exploit popular belief in UFOs and
space alien visitors, he will do so.
- If it is expedient for him to exploit the New Age expectations of
"Maitreya," the coming "World Teacher" for all faiths, he will.
- If it is expedient for him to present himself as the lineal
descendant and lawful heir of Jesus Christ (for example, through a
blood line descended from Jesus' alleged union with Mary Magdalene), he
- If it is expedient for him to exploit Medjugorje and its alleged
apparitions, he will.
- If it is expedient for him to exploit Catholic hopes for a coming
"Holy Pontiff" and "Great King," he will.
- If it is expedient for him to exploit the idea of the "social
reign of Christ the King," he will.
- If it is expedient for him to exploit the alleged visions of
Maria Esperanza, or the alleged holy site of Betania in Venezuela, or
the notion of an "intermediate coming" of Christ, he will.
- However, he will not be able to fake the way that Christ will
return: in glory, on the clouds of Heaven, with the angels.
- The False Christ will appear with triumph, pomp, and earthly
glory, acting like a victorious Emperor. This will be part of his
allure to his deluded followers. At the start of his reign, he will
gain supporters through seduction and deceit, rather than through
- The False Christ will arise from within the Catholic Church; Opus
Dei will play a critical role in this.
- When the False Christ comes, Rome and the Vatican will be
standing. Rome will be the seat of government for the False Christ.
- Within the temple itself – perhaps at the Vatican, or at some
other site revered by Catholics – the False Christ will proclaim
himself to be God. He will demand to be worshipped.
- The False Christ will not tolerate Islam, atheism, "interfaith,"
religious diversity, polytheism, Neo-Paganism, or worship of anything
other than himself.
- When the False Christ appears, he will be introduced, sponsored,
praised, and worshiped by Benedict (or his successor), and by almost
all of the Church Administration. In turn, the False Christ will exalt
the then-ruling "pope" and his allies in the Church.
- The False Christ will attract and honor the rich, the powerful,
the well-connected, the aristocrats, the nobility, royalty, the proud,
the self-satisfied, and the ruthless.
- Once the False Christ stands forth, the faithful should stay out
of any religious organization that follows him, and avoid any
observances or services that honor him.
The reign of the False Christ:
- The False Christ will be satan incarnate. Hitler is the clearest
of the False Christ.
- The False Christ's servants will disguise themselves as orthodox
- The False Christ will promote a fanatical perversion of
Catholicism. Among other things, he and his followers will insist that
only those who are in communion with Rome, and submissive to the
then-reigning Supreme Pontiff, can be saved. They will claim that
Catholics are obliged to accept all future teachings of the
Church, whatever these may be. They will seek sentences of
excommunication (or worse) against those who leave the Roman Catholic
Church. In this way, they intend to force the faithful to accept the
- The False Christ will try to convince people to follow him to
achieve a thousand years of Earthly peace and prosperity. Thus, he will
attempt the "falsification of the kingdom to come," as the Catechism of
the Catholic Church warns (paragraph 676). His regime will be an
"intrinsically perverse" form of secular messianism, in religious
- The False Christ will hate the Jews, as the Nazis did; if he has
sufficient time, he will attempt a new Holocaust. The Jews will be his
number-one target. The other targets of his New Inquisition – liberals,
homosexuals, leftists, and those (of any faith or none) who reject his
evil religion – will be similar to those whom the Nazis persecuted.
Additional targets of this persecution will include Muslims, and those
Christians who reject the False Christ.
- For a very brief time, the False Christ will attempt to conquer
and murder his opponents. This persecution will be the crucifixion of
the Mystical Body of Christ.
- If the False Christ had sufficient time, he would set up a
religious totalitarian regime, with secret police, torture chambers,
kangaroo courts, concentration camps, and mass executions.
- Given sufficient time, he would require everyone to accept a mark
– a sign of loyalty to him, on the right hand or on the forehead.
- Given sufficient time, he would have a symbolic idol of himself
set up, which all must worship – or die.
- Given sufficient time, he would establish a new crusading
religious order, in "fulfillment" of various private prophecies about
the "Great King" and the "Holy Pope."
The propaganda of the False Christ:
- The False Christ will perform deceptive, showy "miracles," using
magic and/or technology to dazzle his audience. His "miracles" will be
materialistic, making it seem that mankind can live by bread alone;
they will be stunts that manifest pride and presumption rather than
Divine compassion and love; they will be oriented toward the assertion
of power over the world by satan.
- The False Christ will rule as much through seduction and
hypocrisy as through violence – especially at the start of his reign.
He and his supporters will use every available, proven brainwashing
tactic on the population.
- The False Christ will present his regime as the corrective to the
godlessness and decadence of the present time, and as a justified
reaction against any preceding left-wing attempt to impose an atheistic
New World Order. Like Robespierre, he will present himself as the
embodiment of austere Virtue.
- The False Christ will attempt to replace the authentic
Christ-centered Mary of Fátima with a false "Mary" who will
point people to the False Christ.
- The False Christ will send out missionaries, and will engage in
propaganda to win followers. His skills as a propagandist will surpass
those of the Nazis, or the Communists, or the most effective of
advertisers. He will use all available media – including social
networks – for this purpose.
- Part of his brainwashing strategy will be to exploit habits of
obedience among the faithful, and to create false guilt. He will say
that all those who oppose him will be damned.
- Catholics – including those who consider themselves to be
"faithful and obedient" – will be particularly susceptible to the False
Christ's allure. The orthodox and the rightists will be tempted by
means of their own conservatism, religiosity, and habits of obedience.
Very many will be lost. (Indeed, a higher proportion of Catholics will
be lost than those of any other religious group.)
- The False Christ will be a seductive, popular "messiah" – but
those who know Christ will be able to use the Scriptures and their own
relationship with God to resist the allure of evil.
The duration of his reign:
- The time of the False Christ's manifestation has already been
significantly delayed, reducing the time that he will have available to
lead mankind to perdition. Some of his "best laid plans" have already
been frustrated. It is likely that he and his allies will hit other
obstacles that they do not expect, since they will be forced to rush
and improvise their activities, rather than executing them on a
schedule of their own choosing.
- The reign of the False Christ will be brief. It may be as
short as a few days or weeks, or as long as several months. It will not
be the long-dreaded 42 months, let alone 7 years. As an act of mercy by
God, the days of the False Christ's power have been greatly shortened;
otherwise, no one – not even the Elect – would be able to withstand him.
The beginning of the end of the False Christ's reign:
- Just when the False Christ's power is at its peak, the sun, the
moon, and other heavenly bodies will be darkened.
- Immediately after these upheavals in the heavens, the Sign of the
Son of Man will appear in the sky, to everyone, worldwide. All will
then know who the true Christ is. The faithless will lament – but the
time for repentance will be past.
The Return of Jesus Christ in Glory:
- Christ will return on the clouds of heaven, with the angels, in
awe-inspiring power and glory. This event will be sudden, and evident
to everyone worldwide. No mass media coverage of it will be needed – or
possible. Christ will not be proclaimed at the Vatican by the person
who claims to be his vicar on earth. Nor will He announce Himself
at a rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem, or at any other shrine or holy site
made by man.
- Christ will summon His angels to resurrect and transfigure the
faithful dead, and then to take up and transfigure the faithful living.
Both groups of the Elect will be taken to meet Christ in the air.
Christ will gather His own to Himself; He will not need to send
missionaries, or to engage in any kind of propaganda to do so. Those
who are chosen by Christ to be with Him will be taken suddenly from
amongst their families, neighbors, and co-workers. This is when
the "Rapture" will occur and when the wicked will be "left behind" –
not before the beginning of the Tribulation, but at its end.
- The Chastisement of the Earth will be completed – whether by
means of a devastating Gamma Ray Burst or by some other
all-encompassing planetary disaster.
- Rome, the spiritual Babylon of our time, will be destroyed
forever. This will be done by Divine action, not human military action.
- Christ will come down from Heaven to the Earth to begin His
- Christ will destroy the False Christ and the Antichrist/False
Prophet. He will cast satan into the Abyss for a "thousand years" of
captivity. Christ will cast those who were on top of the world during
the reign of the False Christ down to the bottom of all worlds, and
their doom is eternal.
- Christ will likewise execute Divine Judgment on his other earthly
foes – with no need of human courts, prisons, or executioners.
The inauguration of the millennial Kingdom:
- Christ will renew the face of the earth, and there will be – at
last – Paradise on Earth. The miracles performed by Christ at His
return will be greater than any on Earth since the Creation.
- Christ will begin His Reign by giving a wedding feast for all His
- Christ will write His law on the hearts of each of the
inhabitants of His kingdom.
- During His Reign, there will be no need for the Papacy as we have
These events are imminent!
- The Great Tribulation could start at any time now. Nothing stands
in its way.
- Once the Great Tribulation starts, events will move very
rapidly to their conclusion with the Return of Christ in glory.
- miguel de Portugal has written, "There is only one God: an
Omnipotent God Whom even satan (or an extraterrestrial, if the reader
so wishes) must serve. Therefore, the Faithful may rest assured that
what is to come, The End of These Times - IS NOT the end of the world."
( quoted from
"The Mayan Calendar and the December 21, 2012 End of the World
Deception," and repeated in the July
10, 2011 For Your Information and Reference post)
Documents by the M+G+R Foundation (and its associates), pertaining
to the False Christ
- "Biblical Prophecies on the Return of Christ: The False Christ,
versus Christ," http://www.mgr.org/ReturnOfChrist.html
- "The Biblically Announced Sequence of Events Leading to the End
of These Times," http://www.mgr.org/biblicalsequence.html
- "Discerning the False Christ – Thirteen Questions to Ask; Six
Miracles to Seek," http://www.mgr.org/SimpleQuestionsPart3.html
- "Ecclesiastical Masonry – Who may they be? – Index of Sections," http://www.mgr.org/masonIndex.html
- "Ecclesiastical Secret Societies: Who are they? How to detect
- "The Establishment of a New World Order: The Sequence of Events
Leading to It," http://www.mgr.org/owo.html
- "False Christ 101: Simple ways to distinguish between Christ and
his impostor," http://www.mgr.org/False_Christ_101.html
- "The General Sequence of Events Leading to the End of These Times
(Not of the World!)," http://www.mgr.org/sequence.html
- "The Manifestation of the AntiChrist," http://www.mgr.org/TheAntiChrist.html
- "The Spiritual Ambush of a Universal Religion: How It Will Be
Utilized For The Manifestation of the False Christ," http://www.mgr.org/owr.html
- "The Staged Second Coming of Christ," http://www.mgr.org/TheFalseChrist.html
Additional information may be found in these other documents from the
- "About the Alleged Heresy of Jan Hus," http://www.mgr.org/JanHus.html
- "About Coherence," http://www.mgr.org/cohe.html
- "About ‘Leaving’ the Roman Catholic Church: Prepare Yourself for
the Manifestation of the False Christ," http://www.mgr.org/RCCbyForce.html
- "About Warning and Miracle Announced at Garabandal – There Seems
To Have Been A Change of Plans – The Possible Reasons," http://www.mgr.org/AboutTheWarningAndTheMiracle.html
- "An Announcement from miguel de Portugal," http://www.mgr.org/AnAnnouncementOn081404.html
- "An Announcement So That We May Henceforth State That The World
Has Been Fully Warned," http://www.mgr.org/AnAnnouncement.html
- "The Apocalypse – A Biblical Perspective: Index of Documents," http://www.mgr.org/apocBib.html
- "The Apparitions of Our Lady of La Salette in 1846 – France," http://www.mgr.org/ololas.html
- "The Apparitions of Our Lady of La Salette in 1846 – France," http://www.mgr.org/lasalette.html
(this is a different document than the other one with the same title.)
- "The Attempt to Harness Prophesied Spiritual Events To Gain
Manipulative Control Worldwide," http://www.mgr.org/abuse.html
- "Beyond Pope John Paul II," http://www.mgr.org/epconf051894.html
- "Catechism of the Catholic Church – The Church’s Ultimate Trial,"
- "The Conspiracy Against Fatima and Other Global Conspiracies:
Their Relationship," http://www.mgr.org/fatconspiracy.html
- "The Da Vinci Code Movie Review," http://www.mgr.org/DaVinciFilmReview.html
- "The Difference Between the ‘Anti Christ’ and the ‘False Christ’
– Some Examples," http://www.mgr.org/GodAccordingToFalwell.html
- "Exposing Religious Fanaticism for What It Really Is: Intrinsic
- False Dawn
, "Chapter 25: A Speculative Postscript: After the
‘Anti-Tradition,’ the Final ‘Counter-Tradition’?," http://www.mgr.org/FalseDawn-CH25.html
Your Information and Reference," March 4 and 6, 2011, http://www.mgr.org/FYI&R-FirstHalfMarch2011.html
- "For Your Information and Reference," May 11, 12, and 14, 2011, http://www.mgr.org/FYI&R-FirstHalfMay2011.html
- "For Your Information and Reference," June 14, 2011, http://www.mgr.org/FYI&R-FirstHalfJune2011.html
- "For Your Information and Reference," July 26 and 28, 2011, http://www.mgr.org/FYI&R-SecondHalfJuly2011.html
- "For Your Information and Reference," October 23 and 26, 2011, http://www.mgr.org/Private_FYI&R-SecondHalfOctober2011.html
- "For Your Information and Reference," November 20 and 23, 2011, http://www.mgr.org/Private_FYI&R-SecondHalfNovember2011.html
- "For Your Information and Reference," May 26, 2012, http://www.mgr.org/Private_FYI&R-May2012.html.
- "For Your Information and Reference," June 2 and 4, 2012, http://www.mgr.org/Private_FYI&R-June2012.html.
- "Hidden Truths About the Marian Apparitions of Fátima:
- "How the Truth is Suppressed to Protect the Status Quo No Matter
the Cost," http://www.mgr.org/SupressingTheTruth.html
- "The Immense Power of the Opus Dei – Why and How It Will End," http://www.mgr.org/OpusPower.html
- "Is The Time Ripe For A Restart?," http://www.mgr.org/ambP2.html
- "The Lady in Blue: What could be the final blow to Marian
- Letter to Cardinal Gantin, January 6, 1998, http://www.mgr.org/gantin010698.html
- Letter to Dr. Joaquin Navarro-Valls, September 6, 1996, http://www.mgr.org/pleatood.html
- Letter to the Patriarch of Constantinople, January 6, 1998, http://www.mgr.org/bart010698.html.
- "The Manifestation of the AntiChrist – Post Publication
Letters/Questions Now Addressed," http://www.mgr.org/TheAntiChristPart2.html
- "The Mayan Calendar and the December 21, 2012 End of the World
- "More Disinformation Utilized to Water Down the Key Heavenly
- "The One World Religion: The Details – Learn to Recognize Them," http://www.mgr.org/MoonieCrossURI.html
- "Open Letter to Rev. Albert Roux – MMP Director – USA," http://www.mgr.org/letter1.html
- "The Papacy in Historical Perspective: The Seldom Told History," http://www.mgr.org/TruthAboutSomePopes.html
- "The Parallel Between the French Revolution and The End of These
- "Points to Ponder About," August 3, 2009, http://www.mgr.org/PointsToPonder-August2009.html
- "Politics and Religion: An Explosive Combination," http://www.mgr.org/PolRel.html
- "The Private Forum of the M+G+R Foundation," November 16, 2009, http://www.mgr.org/PrivateForum-November2009.html
- "The Public Forum of the M+G+R Foundation," October 4, 2007, http://www.mgr.org/PublicForum.html
- "The radical incompatibility of Christianity with the teachings
of ‘New Age’," http://www.mgr.org/JesusEgiptoParte2Eng.html
- "The Real Decoding of Brown’s Da Vinci Code May Be Found
in the Real Purpose of the Book," http://www.mgr.org/TheCode.html
- "The Real Roots of the One World Order And Its Solid Germanic
- "Regarding Mental Reprogramming: The Various Ways to Achieve It,"
- "The Return of Our Lord Jesus Christ – Recognize the Signs – They
Are and Will Continue to Be Crystal Clear," http://www.mgr.org/apoc.html
- "The Roman Catholic Church Evangelization Effort Failed –
However, Know that There IS Salvation In Spite Of It," http://www.mgr.org/DominusIesus.html
- "Rome Has Lost the Faith and Will Soon Become the Seat of the
Anti Christ," http://www.mgr.org/position2.html
- "Rome Has Lost the Faith and Will Soon Become the Seat of the
False Christ," http://www.mgr.org/doc025.html
- "satan’s Overall Game Plan – or satan’s Final Act," http://www.mgr.org/satansPlanPart5.html
- "The Second Coming of Our Lord Jesus Christ: Setting the Record
- "Through St. Faustina and H. H. John Paul II The Conclusion of
the End of These Times IS Confirmed – Praised be Jesus!," http://www.mgr.org/endoftimes.html
- "A Tribulation Summary – Straight to the Chastisement," http://www.mgr.org/TribulationSummary.html
- "The Vatican and Unidentified Flying Objects," http://www.mgr.org/TheVaticanAndUFO.html
- "The Vatican vs. Russia: A Brief, But Realistic, Review of the
- "The Warning From St. Paul – miguel de Portugal Repeats It Now," http://www.mgr.org/TheWarningFromStPaul.html
- "We Are Living Through The End of These Times – NOT
The End of the World- Do Not Be Left In the Dark!," http://www.mgr.org/endcorner.html
- "We Must Avoid Falling Prey of the Very Human Tendency of Seeking
a Man or an Idol to Adore," http://www.mgr.org/AdoreGodNotMan.html
- "Who May Present Himself As the Christ Expected In His Second
Coming By All Christians?," http://www.mgr.org/TheFalseChristPart2.html
- "Who speaks as miguel de Portugal through the writings of the
M+G+R Foundation?," http://www.mgr.org/bio.html
- "Why Did the Christian Evangelization Fail?," http://www.mgr.org/WhatWentWrongPart3.html
- "Wreckovation: To What End?," http://www.mgr.org/wreckovation.html
- "You Are Being Warned For The Last Time," http://www.mgr.org/mdep120800.html
Published on June 30th - Memorial of the First
Martyrs of the Roman Church
2012 - 2017 by The M+G+R
Foundation. All rights reserved. However, you may freely reproduce and
distribute this document as long as: (1) Appropriate credit is given as
to its source; (2) No changes are made in the text without prior
written consent; and (3) No charge is made for it.
About Us and
Note: If the above dated image
does not appear on this document, it means that you are not viewing the
original document from our servers. Should you have reason to doubt the
authenticity of the document, we recommend that you access our server
again and click on the "Refresh" or "Reload" button of your Browser to
view the original document.
you wish to contact
The M+G+R Foundation, please Click Here.