As we have stated many times: satan
must serve God because God is the Creator and IS above all.
God will not abandon His children - His Elect (1) - to the enemy at this most crucial time since the Creation of man.
This time, Divine intervention for the
protection of the real Fatima truths manifests itself through old
publications that found their way into our
hands and which we are bringing to your attention again. Just in time
for the debut of Francis in Fatima.
First, we must review a recent Institutional distortion of the Fatima events. In such effort we can see that our identifying the Roman Catholic Church Administration as the de facto accessory to the greatest holocaust (2) (3) (4) in the history of humanity, reached the appropriate Vatican ears.
Then, we will proceed to list the earliest publications about Fatima which will confirm that the early ignorance-of-the-details claimed by Rome to justify their inaction is just another institutional lie.
Once again we must defer any credit, thus Glory, for these findings to God since we could not have even tried to research for this information. One cannot seek what one does not know exists.
The latest Distortion of the Fatima Events
We came across a new Fatima Documentary, "Misterios de Fatima" (Fatima Mysteries). It was prepared before the end of the Pontificate of John Paul II , and has a copyright date of 2006.
Highlights of the documentary:
(a) Parts of an original video taken during C. Evaristo's interview with Sister Lucia were shown. In this video, she states that the Consecration of 1984 was done correctly and explains why.
(b) C. Evaristo attempted to prove, by means of video clips and flash-backs, that it was to the credit of the Portuguese dictator Salazar that the Fatima message was spread worldwide. There was no mention of the Blue Army (6) or of John Haffert - the true instruments used by God to spread Fatima throughout the world.
(c) C. Evaristo appears to place the full blame for Rome not obeying the Heavenly instructions on Bishop D. Jose Alves Correia da Silva. For those who are not familiar with D. Jose - he was dubbed the "Bishop of Fatima", served as such from 1920 through 1958 and is buried in the Basilica of Fatima because of his commitment to Fatima and his recognition of its significance.
(d) The lie published as the 3rd Part of the Secret, was magnified even further. (7)
Even a mildly informed viewer would walk away from watching the documentary believing that:
(a) World War II was the fault of Bishop D. Jose and not of the Roman Church Administrators. (3)
(b) The brutal Portuguese dictator Salazar was the man who saw to it that the Fatima Message became of global interest.
(c) The Consecration of 1984 was done in time.
(d) The "fall" of communism and the "conversion" of Russia were the logical consequence of said consecration.
(e) Regardless of what has been taking place in the world - where wars multiply daily and the most heinous crimes are committed as a matter of fact - we must be living the Period of Peace Mary announced.
(f) The shooting of John Paul II in 1981 was the confirmation of the 3rd Part of the Secret of Fatima.
The narrating "experts" in the documentary were not identified as they spoke. We knew who they were because miguel de Portugal physically (!!) "know their faces" as well as their leanings.
While the above is still fresh in the reader's mind and as a preamble to the next section, we will reproduce the parts of the Secret that have been published for many years.
"To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of Reparation on the First Saturdays. If my requests are heeded Russia will be converted and will have peace; if not, she (Russia) will spread her errors throughout the world, promoting wars and persecutions of the Church, the good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated: finally my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, which will be converted, and peace will be granted to the world for some time. In Portugal the dogma of the Faith will always be preserved, etc."(here commences the undisclosed portion of the original secret ). (5)
The earliest (pre 1947) publications about Fatima
Through the Grace of God we stumbled upon the earliest publication we have seen about Fatima (translating from the title in Portuguese): "Our Lady of Fátima - Apparitions, Cult and Miracles" by Luis G. A. da Fonseca, S.J. - Porto, 1947.
Among the original treasures found in this book we find a listing of all prior-to-1947 Fatima publications, documents that led up to this particular book by Fonseca. With this information alone, it is very easy to see how well known the Fatima phenomena was in Rome and how completely ridiculous is the notion that the Fatima Bishop, Don José, had blocked crucial information from reaching the powers in the Vatican.
Interestingly enough, the book opens with a letter of recommendation from Bishop D. José Correia da Silva himself, written on November 21, 1945.
We will now proceed to list the publications which eventually coalesced into this book by Fonseca.
1. A booklet written in Italian. 72 pages, 15x9 cm, edited in 1931 by the "Propaganda Mariana" de Casale Monferrato, Itália [No. 6 of the series "Mary's Glory" (Le Glorie di Maria)] This booklet contained a compilation of articles written about the Fatima Apparitions previously published in "Maria in Famiglia" (Asti)
Note: The booklet was published in Italian; eight years before World War II commenced; and it reflected that articles earlier than 1931 had been published in Italian too.
2. Said first edition of 6,000 copies was sold out within weeks; therefore a second edition - almost identical to the first one - of 5,500 copies was published in 1932. This 2nd Edition was translated into Portuguese (Brazil 1933), into English (Bombay 1933), into Spanish (Bilbao 1934) and Polish, and again into Portuguese (Porto 1934). The world was still FIVE years from World War II.Where were the Vatican "Shepherds"? We know where God was. The real question is: Where were the ones who had the responsibility to carry out the direct orders from God?
3. In 1933, the 3rd Italian edition saw the light. It was greatly enhanced, containing much information which had been unpublished until then, that came as part of two lengthy documents written by Sister Lucia in obedience to the request of Bishop Don José.
(a) The first document was Lucia's "Contribution of personal memories for the biography of Jacinta"
(b) The second document was Lucia's "History of Fátima - just as it was."
4. This edition was touched up and published in Brazil in 1940, in French in 1942 ["Fátima, merveille inouie" - prepared by Conego C. Barthas, Toulouse 1942 - three editions]. These editions appeared one and three years, respectively, after the beginning of the war, a war the "Shepherds" could have avoided if they had not blatantly ignored the requests from Heaven.To review what was taking place in the world in this period visit our document correlating liturgical dates with World War II events. (8)
5. The fourth edition, commemorating the 25th Anniversary  of the Apparitions and the Episcopal Jubilee of Pius XII, was published by the Vatican Publishing arm [Tipografia Vaticana]. Five thousand copies were printed.
6. The fifth edition numbering 10,000 copies saw the light on October of the same year - 1942.
7. On January 1943 the 6th edition with 15,000 copies was published by the "Pia Società di S. Paolo". In this edition a mention was made of the consecration of the World to the Immaculate Heart of Mary made by Pius XII on October 31, 1942, which was duly repeated on December 8th.
Of course, what Heaven had mentioned in 1917 and then specifically asked on June 13, 1929, was.... (9)
"The moment has come in which God asks the Holy Father, in union with all the Bishops of the world, to make the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart, promising to save it by this means. There are so many souls whom the Justice of God condemns for sins committed against me, that I have come to ask reparation: sacrifice yourself for this intention and pray."
[Original Text, in English and Portuguese, is Item C linked through Note (9) in Attachment II]
'Later' The Virgin Mary complained to Lucia regarding the consecration:
....and the requests continued to be ignored due to the cowardice and lack of faith of the Church Administrators.
8. The book's 7th Edition followed - 35,000 copies, February 1943 - Rome; 8th Edition followed - 25,000 copies, March 1943 - Rome; 9th Edition followed - 30,000 copies, April 1943; 10th Edition followed - 30,000 copies, 1944 - Rome
9. At the same time several other translations were published: German (Switzerland 1943 - two editions); Spanish 1944, Dutch, Danish, Croatian, and Slovenian. Additional translations - including Chinese - were in preparation.
10. The present edition of the book which is dated 1946 and 1947 is essentially the 10th edition, with a few additions to reflect the historical events which occurred since 1944. Of course, the Portuguese editions of any of these books are the most accurate since whatever Sister Lucia and Bishop D. Jose wrote was in Portuguese.
What this means is:
(a) Contrary to the allegations in the recent Fatima video, Bishop Don Jose of Fatima did NOT block the Vatican or the rest of the Church from receiving crucial information on the messages from Heaven.
(b) The message of Fatima was disseminated within Europe well before the start of World War II (as shown by the multiple printings of early editions of this book, from 1931 through 1934) - but the Vatican failed to act on what they knew.
It is interesting to note that one of the very early translations was made into Polish in the year 1934, yet Karol Wojtyla - the future John Paul II - knew nothing of the details of Fatima until in 1981 when Heaven applied the Eternal Dogma of "Pain is the megaphone that God uses for the deaf to hear." (10) .... and hear he did!
The lies continue to be passed as confirmed truths and, again, we rejoice in Glorifying God Who wants to make sure that His children continue to have a guiding light to illuminate their way through these most treacherous times.
Now, on May 13th, 2017, the final deception will take place as "pope" Francis makes his grand entrance in Fatima - the sacred place which is considered the Altar of the World.
"When therefore you shall see the abomination of desolation, which was spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place: he that readeth let him understand." [Matthew 24:15]
What can we do to remain on the right
track - under the Wing of the
Simply focus our
critical eye upon ourselves
and on our shortcomings so that we may correct what needs
correcting, improve what
needs improving and seek from God what we need and yet not have. We may
start by asking ourselves:
+ What is each one of us doing to put in practice and share the gift Heaven gave to the world in Fátima?
+ How many rosaries do we pray well every day?
+ Do we pray the Via Crucis frequently?
+ Do we frequently partake of The Sacrament of Reconciliation ? Only Mary was Immaculate, the rest of us are sinners and need frequent reconciliation with God.
+ Do we make it a practice to offer reparation to the Eucharistic Presence of Our Lord, so abandoned in all Tabernacles of the earth?
+ How about reparation to the Immaculate Heart of His Mother?
+ Do we think that we are really special and better than this or that individual? We will only be really special when we do not feel that way!
+ Are we praying enough to spiritually assist the priests and members of the Hierarchy? If they fall, do not blame God. It is our responsibility!
+ How about praying for the murderers, rapists, child abusers, abortionists? Are we praying enough for them as Our Lord Jesus Christ clearly instructed us to do?
Issued on December 24th, 2007 - Christmas Eve
Simplified on April 22nd, 2017
- 2017 by The M+G+R
Foundation. All rights reserved. However, you may freely reproduce and
distribute this document as long as: (1) Appropriate credit is given as
to its source; (2) No changes are made in the text without prior
written consent; and (3) No charge is made for it.
The M+G+R Foundation
About Us and Frequently Asked Questions
Other Related Documents
The messages through Akita, Japan
The Fatima disinformation campaign
reveals the third part of the Secret of Fatima from her grave
The world has been amply warned
An Index of Key Documents On Fátima and the Apparitions
Have Been Warned by the Virgin Mary. Are We Going to Listen?"
Mysteries Of God That Allow Us To Better Understand Heavenly Messages