September 1, 1993
[Written almost twenty six years ago]
VIA REGISTERED INTERNATIONAL
My letters of June 3 and July 1, 1993
Subject : The Security of the United States of America
Dear Mr. Carter:
May the peace of Our Lord Jesus Christ and the love of His Most Blessed Mother be with you and your family.
I dare to disturb your relative peace one more time for I, as stated in my earlier communiqués, believe that only you can give a truly helping hand to President Clinton. (1)
Time, by necessity, is running out and under no circumstances President Clinton can afford to lower his (the U.S.A.'s) guard. Unfortunately, some of "his" people are giving him a sense of security and control which are totally false. He has neither! (2)
To underscore my point, allow me to establish an appropriate parallel by briefly reviewing some key errors of the Pearl Harbor debacle. But before, let us consider the following.
Today, as compared to December 1941, Americans, in and out of the Armed Forces, are:
1. Far more complacent.
2. Filled with a sense of (totally false) security.
3. Confident of being invincible - financially and militarily.
4. A completely (ethnically) divided nation. The melting pot was reversed and polarization is almost total.
5. More interested in self gratification and self indulgence than the common good and our great nation.
6. Distrustful of our Presidents and, frankly, could not careless as long as the material well being is not disturbed.
Now, back to Pearl Harbor.
Let us review a few of the capital errors committed by our own:
1. The U.S. Intelligence had, by the Summer of 1940, cracked the Japanese communication code used by their diplomatic corps. From then on, the U.S. had free access to all information to and from Tokyo handled by the Japanese Embassy in Washington, D.C.
However, at times the messages accumulated for as much as a week before being decoded and, after being decoded, it took additional time before they would reach the appropriate "desks" in the D.C. maze.
2. The only surveillance the U.S. kept in the Pacific was on the south because that was the area normally used by the Japanese. [Naturally, the Japanese hit from the north].
3. The U.S. war planes were not inside their specially designed refuges because General Short was afraid of sabotage by the local Japanese residents, thus kept them in the open.
4. The huge Japanese squadron, 353 aircraft, was picked up by the radar of Kahuku Point at 7:15 A.M. (less than one hour before the attack) and were assumed to be a group of (only) twelve (!)B-17 that were being expected from the mainland.
5. On the day of the attack, and five hours AFTER the last raid, a telegraph dispatcher delivered, via bicycle, a telegram to the General Headquarters of Admiral Kimmel. It was a copy, for Admiral Kimmel's information, of a message from General Marshall to General Short.
This telegram, transmitted via commercial systems, was intended to warn the military command of Hawaii that, having the Japanese presented an ultimatum on December 7th at 7:30 A.M. (Hawaii time), it would be a good idea "to be on guard".
Just think of how our mental agility for basic arithmetic operations has declined after the proliferation of inexpensive hand held calculators and what our level of loyalty is.
With all of the above in mind, I appeal to you, once more, to remind President Clinton of all that I have transmitted to him through you. Please remember, as I have stated to you before:
1. He (no one) cannot stop the nuclear attack against the U.S.A., nor can he stop our military defeat; (3) yet,
2. Deaths, destruction and suffering, in general, can be reduced greatly the more on guard the U.S. Armed Forces are.
3. All I know about this is through Divine communications and certainly not through any human entity.
1. If I were in charge of the defenses of the U.S.A. I would look for the launchings to be from the least expected places and expect missiles that fly very close to the surface of the earth to avoid detection.
2. The time must be so close that, if I were Mr. Clinton, ... [edited out by The M+G+R Foundation]
Now, a couple of interesting historical/mystical items...
A. The attack on Pearl Harbor occurred on December 7th... yet, in other parts of the world it was December 8th, one of the major feast days dedicated to the Virgin Mary. On that day, Roman Catholics, celebrate Her Immaculate Conception.
B. Emperor Hirohito surrendered, via a radio transmission, on August 15th. On this date, Roman Catholics, celebrate another major feast day dedicated to the Virgin Mary - The Feast of Her Assumption to Heaven.
C. On September 2nd, aboard the "Missouri", in Tokyo Bay, the Japanese representative signed the documents making the surrender official. "Mary, Comfort of the Afflicted", is a variable (it is not on the same every year) feast day of the Virgin Mary, yet, in 1945 it fell of September 2nd!
1. It was Her who (conditionally) predicted World War II, should we not change our ungodly ways. Specifically, as far back as in 1917 and, in general terms, during the first half of the 19th century; and
2. It is on Her behalf and on behalf of Her Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, that I am communicating all of this to President Clinton, through you.
Please let him know that he, his family and his Office are in my daily prayers and will continue to be.
May God Richly Bless you and your family and may His Holy Mother, the Ever Virgin Mary, protect our people from unnecessary suffering.
At Their Service and that of my brothers and sisters, I remain,
Originally signed by: miguel de Portugal
At the very beginning of the Clinton Administration.
(2) The reality of a nuclear holocaust was far from "his reality" and the exuberance and excitement of attaining the highest elective office in the world initially clouded President Clinton's vision.
(3) The delaying of the nuclear holocaust was is his hands, although he was not aware of it as such. Delay - Yes. Stop - No.
NOTE added on September 15th, 2003, confirmed on July 16th, 2007 and again on May 25th, 2019
The contents of this letter are even more appropriate today since time is running out. President Clinton managed most of his governmental affairs - especially those which would delay Step No. 1 - in accordance to the Will of God. That is why he was untouchable in spite of all attacks against him personally.
We gained eight
years although Mr. Gorbachev has called this a waste of time. But now,
the time has come to live through the thick of the tribulations.
However, the power to reduce the suffering in store for the true
children of God, while Divine Justice is being dispensed and prophecies
fulfilled, remains in their hands.
Back to the Introductory Note
Released to the general faithful for the first time on February 2001
Copyright 2001 - 2019 by The M+G+R Foundation. All rights reserved.
Portal of The M+G+R Foundation Domain